Traffic Court Placer County

Traffic Courthouse in Placer County

Reckless driving and DUI are serious violations of traffic law that may not only land you in traffic ticket court but may have other potentially serious repercussions that could follow you around for the rest of your life. With the stakes being so high, it is in your best interest to consider hiring a traffic lawyer from The Ticket Clinic to represent you in court rather than trying to take matters into your own hands.

Potential Consequences of Moving Violations

If you are not familiar with the term, a moving violation occurs when a vehicle is moving as the traffic law is broken. Therefore, both DUI and reckless driving classify as moving violations. Moving violations vary in severity, as reflected in the fines that are charged. However, if you receive a citation for reckless driving or DUI, you should take it seriously. Potential punishments that may be handed down in traffic court for these citations include the following:

  • Driving record points
  • License suspension or revocation
  • Hundreds or thousands of dollars in fines
  • Impoundment of your vehicle
  • Jail time and a criminal record

Act Quickly To Protect Your Rights

If you receive a Placer traffic ticket, don’t hesitate to get a traffic lawyer working on your case. If it is more than 30 days prior to the your traffic court date, the Placer County traffic court in Roseville will not have processed the information regarding your citation yet and will not be able to answer your questions. An experienced and caring traffic attorney from The Ticket Clinic will be able to listen to your case and answer general questions that you may have.

Ease Your Mind With a Traffic Lawyer on Your Side

Even if you believe that you’ve done nothing wrong, facing a serious traffic citation can be scary. When you hire a traffic attorney from The Ticket Clinic, you know that you have the benefit of more than 30 years’ experience fighting traffic citations in California behind you. Use our online form to contact us, or call us at 1-800-248-2846.