The Ticket Clinic Mobile App
On the App Store
10 Reasons Hiring a Traffic Ticket Lawyer is Beneficial
Driving is part of a typical routine. However, sometimes the daily commute is anything but routine. If you get a traffic ticket, depending on the circumstances, pleading guilty can have severe consequences. Here are 10 reasons why you should have a ticket attorney.
- Reduce your fine –A traffic court lawyer may be able to reduce or eliminate the fines.
- Know your rights – An attorney can help you avoid doing or saying something detrimental to your case.
- Challenge and Suppress– An attorney will know if evidence is circumstantial or if it was improperly obtained and can take the appropriate actions.
- Understand Legal Procedures– They know the documents that must be filed and the deadlines to fight traffic ticket. Incorrect filing or missing a deadline could cause your case to be thrown out.
- Explain Your Options– An attorney can help you understand the difference between pleading not guilty, no contest and guilty, as well as the repercussions of each.
- Access to professionals– Traffic lawyers have a network of expert witnesses and other resources that can help with your defense.
- Accident Ticket Cleaner– Lawyers can negotiate with the prosecution to reduce a moving violation to a non-moving violation. This can prevent points on your license and potentially a criminal conviction.
- Save time– An experienced ticket attorney knows when to push for a court date and when to negotiate. This can save you time and money.
- Level the playing field– The prosecution understands the law and knows what they are doing. By getting your own lawyer, you won’t be at a disadvantage.
- Reasonable Fees– In many cases, the traffic lawyer saves you more in fines than their services cost.
Professional, Experienced Team
The Ticket Clinic has been helping motorists fight traffic violations for more than 30 years. We can deal with the paperwork and represent you in court. Contact us today or call 1-800-248-2846 for more information and a free consultation.